STATEMENT OF FAITH
1. We believe the Bible to be the inspired and only infallible written Word of God, without any contextual error, the all-sufficient authority in all matters of faith, doctrine and Christian living.
2. We believe there is one God, eternally existing in three person: God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.
3. We believe that baptism is by immersion and the Lord’s Supper is a memorial to His suffering and death on the cross and His soon return. We also believe that one of the services associated with the Passover is foot washing. The first reason for this act was to reveal the humility that Jesus had and that we also must have if we are to serve in any capacity at all. These are ordinances to be observed by the church. They are however, not to be regarded as a means for mans’ salvation.
4. We believe that eternal salvation is the free gift of God, entirely apart from man’s works and is possessed by any and all who have faith in and receive Jesus Christ as their personal Lord and Savior. We also believe that Jesus Christ is the only means of receiving salvation and the only way to heaven.
5. We believe that the only means of being cleansed from sin is through repentance and faith in the Blood of Jesus Christ.
6. We believe in the virgin birth of Jesus Christ and that He is true God and man. We acknowledge that Jesus Christ died on the cross for our sins and He rose bodily from the dead, ascended into heaven where He sits at the right hand of His Father and is now our High Priest and Advocate.
7. We believe that the baptism in the Holy Ghost, according to Acts 2:4 is given to the believers who ask for it. We believe in the regenerated work of the Holy Spirit. We further believe in the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling, the Christian is enabled to live a holy and separated life in this present world.